List of cinemas in the Berlin district of Charlottenburg

In 1934 Gustav Kurth took over the cinema and after him Otto Dannenberg and Käthe Schulz ran the Corso-Lichtspiele during the war years. Under these performance conditions, the corner house and the cinema were destroyed by bombs in 1943, while the neighboring houses were only slightly damaged. In the 1950s, the ruins on the north-west corner of Uhland- / Pariser Strasse were cleared.

online casino games for real money casaag

In 1934 the demand came to lead district borders along the building block delimitation, the street was used and implemented in the district reform of 1938. The street course of the Bamberger / Kufsteiner Straße came to the administrative district IX Wilmersdorf, the district border to the administrative district Schöneberg was placed on the eastern street line. The Schöneberg property at Grunewaldstrasse 52 became Berliner Strasse 167 in Wilmersdorf, this district boundary has remained since then. The building designed by Gustav Neustein in 1927 contains a two-story cinema that extends around the corner of the house. Through the main entrance on Kaiserdamm you entered an almost square ticket hall in the foyer.

List of cinemas in the Berlin district of Charlottenburg

The 23 cinemas in the Wilmersdorf district are summarized in the list of cinemas in Berlin-Wilmersdorf . Changed previous street names are given in italics to distinguish them from existing ones. “Entertainment is also important in terms of state policy , if not decisive for the war.” Quote from J. In the Wilmersdorfer commercial section there was no distinction between gas and water plumbers and installers for electric light, for example with power and low-voltage licenses.

In accordance with the district reform from 2001, regardless of historical locations and assignments. According to research by allekinos.com , the inventory period is given as 1910–1924. On the 1919 Kino-Pharus map, there is no longer a cinema on the corner of Augusta at Berliner Strasse.

Cinema list from Wilmersdorf

The entry “construction site” in the address book does not indicate the current construction site, but rather existing construction land. In some years only the residents, but not rented companies, are included in the street section. Companies registered by commercial courts are marked in Latin / bold letters in the residents’ area. The buildings on Spichernstrasse, including No. 3, were badly damaged by the air raids.

online casino games for real money casaag

At the end of the 1950s, this plot of land was built on with a five-story residential building with shops on the ground floor. The Berliner Straße was the arterial road of the city of Wilmersdorf, on property 165 the road changed to Schöneberger Flur, continued in Grunewaldstraße. In 1912, architect Georg Pinette built a new cinema building for the Schöneberg entrepreneurs Sattler and Eisner on Wilmersdorf’s “property 166”. The theater should be furnished in the most elegant way; the café should be around 400, the theater approx. The Schützenhaus garden restaurant was on the north side of Hundekehlestrasse and Ruhlaer Strasse.