Instead of cannibalizing land-based casino revenues, online gaming has been accretive to total profits. Not only has online gaming increased and grown its revenues since its introduction, but the total pie for casino revenue in New Jersey has increased. Online casinos have allowed established casino operators to offer various programs to build brand loyalty. Online casinos have given players an easy entry point into the gambling market, which they have then pursued by visiting a physical casino.
- The website is a breeze to navigate through and boasts a good selection of slots, progressive jackpots, and table games.
- It is one of more than 20 legal, state-regulated online casinos available to New Jersey players.
- Also operating under the Hard Rock AC license are Unibet and Bet365 online casinos.
- Live Dealer games work in basically the same way as if you were to sit down at a table game in a land-based casino.
- In most cases, there is no need to deposit to get this bonus, hence free spins.
Kronos Unleashed — A WMS slot that features five jackpots, including one worth 50,000x your stake. Anubis Wild Megaways — This six-reel slot features up to 117,649 ways to win, cascading reels and mystery symbols.
TwinSpires Casino NJ
UK-based gaming giant Bet365 chose New Jersey for the launch of its first US product. Bet365 is one of the newer online casinos to hit the Garden State.
Whether you’re looking for real money slots in NJ or a virtual seat at the green felt, we have you covered. Guided by our expert knowledge, we’ve hand-selected the best New Jersey casinos. There are several casinos that are good depending on what types of games and bonuses you enjoy.